Do you want to always be able to see clearly when cutting?
The ideal solution for you is the Metabo kgs 216 M mitre saw.
What is thespecial feature of this radial mitre saw?
Amongst many other features (which we will look at in the next section) is the LED light. Thanks to this function, the cutting area will always be illuminated. Therefore, it is ideal to be used even in those environments where there is poor lighting. The light does not need a battery, but is powered by the mains.
- Max. cutting width 90°/45°: 305 / 205 mm
- Max. cutting depth 90°/45°: 65 / 36 mm
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1200 W
- Rated input power S6 20%: 1500 W
- Radial drive function for wide workpieces
Metabo kgs 216 M radial cut-off machine: Let the laser guide you!
Good light is not enough to make precise cuts, you also need a support to help you with this. The Metabo kgs 216 M radial cut-off saw is equipped with this. It has a laser guide that draws a line that shows you exactly where to position the workpiece for a precise cut. As with the LED light, there is no need for batteries. The laser is powered by the mains.
We also appreciated itssimple and intuitive use. In fact, the ladders and all the control elements are visible from where you are working and are also intuitive. The design is not only durable(die-cast aluminium) but also compact (measuring 760 x 475 x 340 mm). This makes this power tool easy to carry (also thanks to the comfortable central handle). It weighs only 13.5 kg.
To find out all the features of the Metabo kgs 216 M mitre saw you can read the list below, if you want to check if the product is still available, click here.
- Quick adjustment of the most common cutting angles: by means of snap-on points.
- Continuous, removable side extensions: allow you to work on even the longest panels.
- Clamp: allows the workpiece to be clamped in a totally secure manner both from above and from the front.
- High, sliding stops: for safe cutting.
- Depth stop: facilitates grooving.
- Shaft lock: no need to remove the guard to change the blade.
- Head tilting to the left: thanks to the additional angle range you can also perform undercuts.
- Integrated funnel conveyor: promotes greater swarf extraction (an external vacuum cleaner can of course be connected).
- Maximum cutting width at 90° and 45°: 305 mm – 205 mm.
- Cutting depth at 90°: 65 mm.
- Cutting depth at 45°: 36 mm.
- Cutting capacity at 90° x 90°: 305 mm x 65 mm.
- Cutting capacity at 45° x 45°: 205 x 36 mm.
- Blade diameter 216 mm (disc hole diameter 30 mm).
- Adjustable turntable: up to a maximum of 47°, both left and right.
- Blade inclination left and right: 2° – 47°.
- Power 1500 watts: duration of use 20%.
- 1200 watts power: 100% usage time.
- Speed 5000 rpm.
- Cable length 2 meters.
- Sound power 104 db.
- Scope of delivery: Metal blade (40 teeth), dust bag, cable reel, two extensions, cutting guide, clamp and tool for changing the blade.
The Metabo KGS 216 M radial cut -off saw is an excellent product. This mitre saw is one of the best on the market in many ways, and is very well made and of very good quality.
The Metabo KGS 216 M mitre saw has many fascinating features. The design and construction of this radial mitre saw are immediately apparent.
The cart design, for example, includes a carrying handle (to be attached to the outside of the packaging) and a system for connecting the power cord (2 brackets mounted on the right side of the cart). When fully opened, the Metabo KGS 216 M weighs 13 kg and measures 34 x 76 x 47.5 cm.
Its cutting blade can cut through entire panels up to 25-30 cm at a time.
The length of the cut varies depending on the angle of inclination chosen, whether 90° or 45°, and ranges from 305 mm to 205 mm in length and 65 mm to 36 mm in depth. The Metabo KGS 216 M is a bargain!
Comfortable and robust
If you purchase the Metabo KGS 216 M, you will receive it in a large, sturdy packaging which is immediately evident to be of very good quality.
The Metabo KGS 216 M radial cut-off saw is equipped with a powerful 3 LED light that illuminates the working area and a laser beam on the left side of the blade that indicates the position of the blade. The sliding of the carriage is smooth and safe.
A screw prevents disc movement during transport or “stationary” cuts. To create pockets or grooves, a variable selector prevents vertical lowering of the disc. A suction port is also included to attach the chip bag.
The mitre saw is ideal for cutting wooden boards and is very accurate, with a weight that allows it to be moved easily. It has a sturdy base that allows you to work safely.
In general, the Metabo KGS 216 M mitre saw exceeds expectations. However, we would like to point out that the Metabo KGS 216 M is a semi-professional radial cut-off machine.
Metabo kgs 216: also for small craftsmen!
We recommend the purchase of the Metabo kgs 216 M mitre saw for hobbyists as well as for all craftsmen who need a portable mitre saw so that they can also work outside of their job. As far as the price is concerned this Metabo mitre saw is in the lower price range. Really good value for money.
The two extendable outer supports can be removed to create a height difference even when the saw is out of the way, like when cutting skirting boards or other long boards. The cut is excellent as it is burr-free on both solid wood and veneer.
The clamp to secure the workpiece to the cutting base can be removed and repositioned on the right side of the table. In addition, the quick lowering button for the clamping disc on the workpiece is very practical. The Metabo KGS 216 M is a very stable radial cut-off machine that should be in every workshop.